I am honored to belong to a profession which is fundamentally geared towards making people smile AGAIN. In my opinion, there is absolutely no other branch of medicine, no quantity of medication, anti-depressants or behavioral therapy, no amount of shopping or make-up that can transform a deeply debilitating smile into a masterpiece of personal expression. I am extremely passionate about creating beautiful smiles, it’s literally, in my blood. Technology is constantly advancing, and therefore it is our greatest asset. By using it effectively, I am able to deliver predictable, life-changing and emotionally-driven smiles.
- Born: Durban, 1988
- Grew up in Durban, KZN
- High School: Attended Mount Edgecombe Private School where he excelled as head boy, being awarded numerous national prizes for Mathematics and Information Technology.
- Dental Surgery training: Completed BChD (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) at the University of Western Cape followed by a postgraduate diploma in ‘Sedation and Pain Control’
- Successfully completed trainings with world-renowned specialists, clinicians and companies throughout the world, including Southern Implants (SameDay Clinic in Dubai) and Neodent (Ilapeo, Curitiba, Brazil).
- Has multiple accreditations and expert trainings in facial aesthetics (Botox and lip fillers), advanced dental implants, laser dentistry and advanced experience with Cerec Dentistry.
- Loves fitness, golfing, wildlife and the outdoors.