Did you know that metal is very harmful to your body? This is why we practice metal-free dentistry to ensure your overall health and wellness. Metal-free dentistry offers more natural looking and long-lasting restorations.
Metal has been used in dentistry for over 150 years. Only recently have we started studying and understanding the effects these metals have on our bodies - and these effects are not great. They're so detrimental that we've decided not to use metal in any of our dental treatments so that we can ensure our patients have safe restorations that benefit their overall health and wellness.
The benefits of Metal-free dentistry
We make use of non-toxic materials that offer enhanced strength and durability while maintaining a natural aesthetic. Our tooth-coloured fillings offer many advantages:
- Strong, durable restorations that last.
- Indistinguishable from natural teeth - no ugly metal spots.
- Beautiful, natural-looking finish.
- No long-term discolouration.
- Restorations are bonded to the teeth, enhancing the strength of the tooth.
- No long-term toxicity.
We are also Slow Dentistry practitioners, so we take the utmost care to ensure the health and safety of our patients.